Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Decade

In just nine days my sweet husband and I will have been married for ten years. (I know, I should have published this yesterday so that it would say in 10 days...but, somehow I think I lost yesterday)

Wow! That's a decade! You know, like "the sixties". We've been married for 1o years. That's 3650 days and I have no idea how many minutes. (Math is not my thing!) I've been married for 1/3 of my life.

In some ways, I can't believe that is right. In other ways, I can't really remember life before we were married. I remember events from before we were married but it seems that I have always fallen asleep next to this man and eaten breakfast with him. He is my best friend and my completion. We just go together, like chocolate chip cookies and milk! There is no one else on earth that I would rather spend a lifetime getting to know better and trying to understand more. There is no other man on earth that I could feel so safe with. There is no other father that I would want my children to have.

GFP- i love you baby! Happy Anniversary!

PS- what are you doing on 8-8-18? I know this great beach...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years for us too! I enjoy reading your blogs...you are so insightful...just as I remember you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle