Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Magnifica

My soul magnifies the Lord;
my spirit rejoices within me,
for He has lifted me up.
The Lord has been faithful to see me,
me a simple servant,
me a doubtful slave.
The Lord has heard my cries from the lowest places;
He heard my fear,
He heard my pain.
The Lord is a tender parent to those who seek Him;
He dried my tears,
He soothed my hurt.
The Lord is a mighty general for those who follow Him;
He drove out my enemies,
He brought victory to my home.
The Lord is a gentle healer for those in His care;
He came in the night,
He repaired her need.
The Lord is a brilliant surgeon for those laid open before Him;
He cut out the darkness,
He delivered light.
The Lord is a rock for those who are weary;
He holds firm,
He lifts me up.
The Lord is a patient teacher for those will learn;
He instructs me with love,
He waits for my understanding.
My heart sings praise to the Lord of heaven and earth;
glory to our Savior,
honor to our King.
.

No comments: