Monday, June 30, 2008

Updates


So, I'm not capable of deep thoughts tonight. Why?


1. I'm hungry, even though I already ate dinner, and Hawaii is only 35 days away. No ice cream tonight!


2. I'm in that miserable pre-peeling stage after a bad sunburn. I am itching sooo bad!


3. I'm too busy enjoying our air conditioning that is working again. In Texas, in almost July, air conditioning is a necessity, not a luxury!


4. Work is hard right now. There is so much to do and no confidence to do it.


5. Did I mention that Hawaii is only 35 days away? Maybe I should explain that...in 35 days my sweet husband and I leave to celebrate our tenth anniversary in Hawaii. I could happily leave today and stay for 35 days! Kauai, our destination island, is one of my favorite places in the whole world and we haven't been there since our honeymoon.


OO! Here's a good idea to talk about: I have been dreaming about a vow renewal ceremony on the beach, at sunset on our anniversary. I would love to hear your creative input on ways to make it memorable and meaningful. Whatcha' think?

No comments: